order to save this deteriorating 1910 Neoclassical Revival house from
demolition, the structure was moved from its site, virtually intact, and
carefully rehabilitated for its new use as a professional office building.|
A new foundation was first constructed on the new site, 500 yards away from the original. After the building was moved into position and lowered onto the new foundation, the exterior of the building was respectfully restored to its original design.
Many original interior rooms were preserved as new mechanical and electrical systems were sensitively installed and building was renovated to accommodate several possible tenants.